Production Name & Synopsis

 My thriller production is called Paranoia. Many thrillers revolve around themes such as paranoia, fear and anxiety. Thrillers send a shiver down the audiences’ spines rather than making them cringe at blood and gore.
While creating my mood board for thrillers, most of my pictures found were of paranoid people. My production is three different stories, merging them together through paranoia. This makes the ideal name as it reveals the theme of the film but it doesn’t reveal the cause of the paranoia.  
To summarise my production, Paranoia is about a woman, who is paranoid for an unknown reason. The film starts off with her just a little paranoid; the film then develops to show how dangerous and harmful paranoia can be. She almost risks her life throughout the crazy journey to defeat paranoia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment